Sneak preview, Integrate Now

So I've been pained for too long that my accounting package and salesforce.com do not connect.

Unlike the professional plumber who has the worst faucets in his own home, I've decided to take a step to correct this.

I've spent a bit of time on building something I call, 'Integrate Now'.

Its a native force.com app, built with a modular archtecture, which allows you to integrate endpoints into salesforce.com.

The first module I've written is an outbound web services call to my accounting package, Saasu. I have got the prototype running now, and it correctly reads in my invoice data from Saasu and populates it in salesforce.com.

I need to add testing, error resiliency and a few more features, but I hope to get this done on the weekend, and I'll even package it on the appexchange, so fellow salesforce.com and saasu users can finally integrate.

Some teasers below.

2 comments:

Marc said...

Nice work! Much sought after amongst our customers. Haven't had time to build it. Great job, sending customers you way shortly. let us know when it's up and we'll help you test it. Marc (Saasu CEO)

Unknown said...

Great news, when will this be live?

Post a Comment