Salesforce.com CFO moves on

Steve Cakebread the CFO for salesforce.com was set to retire, as I understood it, about 2 years ago. He then deferred his retirement to stay on for another 2 years at salesforce.com.

It was no surprise that he has now decided to move on, but I guess the surprise for me was that he was not actually retiring, he is in fact moving over to Xactly Corporation, an Appexchange partner for salesforce.com, and is becoming their CFO.

See press release here.

This move draws my attention to Xactly, I've heard about them before, but I didnt realise they had the attraction power to draw someone like Cakebread.

I've met Steve Cakebread once, and seen him present a number of times. He's an amazing orator, and the knowledge I gleaned from a 1 hour session with him 3 years ago in in the Sydney salesforce.com offices was immense.

So I'm going to check out Xactly some more, see what is so amazing about their product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment